Inceku Energy is a developer and asset manager of renewable energy projects, supplying a turnkey solution to the project stakeholders.
Inceku Energy works with customers for whom a portfolio of managed PV plants will be built and managed for their lifespan. The nature and shareholding of these projects may vary from system to system, and may be either
1. Capital investments
2. Whole or partially owned by equity and debt partners or
3. Owned by third party funders who recover their costs via Power Purchase Agreement (“PPA”) with the offtaker.
Inceku Energy as developer provide the following services:
· Business development and project Initiation
· Site selection
· Obtaining project financing
· EPC/System integrator selection
· Local stakeholder management
· Negotiation and agreement of the PPA where required
· Operations and maintenance management of the solar renewable energy asset